.

.
20.7.16

A Year of Pleasures: here & now


i'm sitting at my computer in the basement...quiet - except for keys clicking ;)
it's bright & sunny outside, even at 7:29 pm
i'm planning
...business
...life
...for our fun bake sale next week

i am wearing headphones
i wear them to keep others away
so that i can have a few moments to breathe from within and see within

i'm listening to the merlin soundtrack
guinevere's coronation theme (or) bond of sacrifice
i just taught myself the merlin theme on the piano - yay me!!! (lots of happy faces)
the coronation theme is next on my list

i've been reading jane austen's mansfield park
i'm thinking of the characters they seem to be at extreme ends of the spectrum
...reminds me of my home life

i need to leave the computer and tend to the littles
dragging my feet has become a norm
spending all day with them makes me want to spend less time with them in the evenings

i have been searching
i am searching
for a way to laugh at life
i'm working on cherishing moments
stopping
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
noticing
and taking note of all the awesomeness of the days
like having a picnic with my little friends by the river today
i'm here
100 percent
what about you?

Stories

+

Followers

Contact

Search

About the Template