.

.
16.11.16

A Year of Pleasures: knowing


“We know things with our lives and we live that knowledge, beyond what any theory has yet theorized.”
                                         ~ Catharine A. MacKinnon

bags packed
i was ready to leave my life
i didn't know what it all meant
but i simply wanted out

humans!
we are calculated
thinking
making plans
cross-referencing

i am neither philosophy nor knowledge
i
am
me
...volatile
me
...sometimes mostly passionate
me
...always on my toes
ready

i didn't want to be held back
i didn't want to be held
i wanted to simply be
but i couldn't do or be any of those things

there are always challenges in life
i have known a few
my story is not special
or unique
i know this

inside my head
thoughts...
leave while there's still love
love while there's still time

today
i am not thinking about making plans
my heart will tell me
...then i will know

Stories

+

Followers

Contact

Search

About the Template