.

.
22.11.16

A Year of Pleasures: life lessons & thoughts


“But it seemed to me that this was the way we all lived: full to the brim with gratitude and joy one day, wrecked on the rocks the next. Finding the balance between the two was the art and the salvation.”  
~The Year of Pleasures /Berg
        / taken outside my back door

 i  have been purging
a lot
even though
we divided the furniture between 2 homes
everywhere i look there's clutter
sometimes we need boxes and compartments
sometimes
things need to be contained

i'm beginning to see my floor again
my closets and cupboards more bare than ever
and
i
love
it

yes, that's what i've been doing
perhaps it's to keep my mind busy
...who knows?

i think the act of purging is in and of itself a blessing
my mind is swept
decluttered
washed and polished in some places
mended and stitched in others

now if only to continue...

Stories

+

Followers

Contact

Search

About the Template